The Eszterházy family during the period from 1773 to 1780 built the Classicist parish-church of St.Michael Archangel on the site of the old church destroyed in the great fire. Over the main pediment front there is built on a double-tower superstructure. On the straight pediment between the towers is the statue of St.Ladislaus. The Classicist altar was built in 1793 and has a column architecture with symmetrically placed sculptures. In the middle there is a picture of St. Michael Archangel, from the painting by Quido Reni. Remarkable carved late-Baroque wooden benches from the middle of the 18th century show scenes from St.Francis’s life. The classicist epitaph of the Eszterházy family with a plastic family coat of arms and inscription dates from the year 1786.
The local orthodox Serbs started construction of their church in the Classicist style in 1789. Due to their small numbers and gradual assimilation into the local community they sold the unfinished church to the Lutherans. Inside the church on four sides there are wooden pews on plinths. A new Lutheran church was built nearby the old church.
The first wooden Calvinist church was built in 1660, but due to its poor state it was pulled down. They started to build a new church on the same site but on the governor’s orders it was demolished. On the site of the previous churches there was erected a Classicist Tolerance church without a tower during the period of 1785-1788. In 1808 the church burned down but later it was restored and a tower was added to it. In front of the church there is a Baroque Classicist column erected in 1796 with a statue of Immaculate Virgin Mary on its top.
The Classicist Holy Trinity Column (near the entrance to the castle park) was erected in 1777 and then renovated in 1790. On the column is the group of the Holy Trinity. On the base there were originally statues of St. Sebastian, St. John of Nepomuk, St. Roch and John the Baptist. Only two of them remain.
On the outskirts of the Nixbrot settlement stands the chapel of St. John of Nepomuk from the 19th century, with the painted statue of the saint inside.
At the northern part of Levice there is a monument to Istvan Kohary, which was erected at the place of his death during the Turkish wars. A tree which came down in a storm had destroyed this monument but recently it has been restored.
The town hall was built in 1902 on the old market place. In 1927 it was elevated by a second storey. It is a three-storied building with a three-axial projections entrance. It displays typical features of Hungarian Romanticism.
The neighbouring corner house was built in a similar style. Its typical features are rounded corner bays.
Opposite the town hall there is a monumental building of the "Calvinist yard" built in 1912 in Art Nouweau style.
At the beginning of the 20th century a building of the Lev (Lion) hotel was constructed. This Art Nouveau corner building’s dominant features are the three-levelled entrance bays. Between the gables of the hotel’s cut corner front there is placed a stone relief of the town’s coat of arms.
The building of the former teacher-training college built in Art Nouveau style was opened in 1870 and is one of the most prominent buildings. It is dominated by a sleek entrance tower and by three triangular gables at the front facade. The Pedagogical and Social academy is situated here.
Nearby by the Shoeller’s mill on about 5 hectares there is a valuable landscape park which was built around the splendid neo-Baroque Schoeller’s castle which was destroyed during World War II.
The most significant building in the Kalinčiakovo village is a Roman style reformed Chapel from the 12th century. During a fire in 1832 some frescoes of celestial bodies and animals appeared. The Classicist organ is from 1833. Originally the church was enclosed within a fortress wall of which only a slightly rising entrenchment remained.
The Baroque Mansion was built in the 18th century for the Jánoky family. In 1820 it was rebuilt and enlarged in Classicist style. The stone statue of St.John of Nepomuk standing on a volute base by the road was originated in the beginning at the 19th century.
The Lutheran church in Čankov was originally a Gothic building from the 14th century, but now only the tower remains. It was rebuilt in 1732 in Baroque style and in 1930 in Art Nouveau style. There are galleries with painted portraits of the twelve apostles on their banisters.
The Rococo-Classicist Roman Catholic Church in Malý Kiar named The Glorification of the Saint Cross was built in 1777. Under the tower there is an organ choir. The organ with a three-part pipe cabinet was built in 1744.