Shortcut to navigation Hlavné menu Shortcut to navigation horizontal
LeviceSearch
 
 

37003504

Other expositions

Stone settlements in Brhlovce

One of the most significant remains of rustic architecture are the settlements made in stone and rock in Brhlovce. Since 1992 the settlement Nr.142 has been set up as an exposition of the Tekovian Museum which documents this different local kind of dwelling, architecture and furnishings of the inhabitants. The settlements have been since 1983 a national reserve of rustic architecture which won the international prize “Europa Nostra `93” given by the European Commitee for countries and small cities. Some of them are settled still inhabited today.

Contact:
Phone: 036/6312 112
Fax: 036/6312 866
e-mail: tm@nextra.sk
tourist guide: 036/6315 555

Opening hours:
November – March (according to demand)
April – October
Mon, Thu, Sat, Sun: 9,00 – 16,00
For organized groups possible to arrange individual admittance
Limited admittance for handicapped persons (wheelchair)

Services: presentations, readings, lecturers, souvenir sale

Entry fee:
Children, youth, soldiers, pensioners and handicapped 10,- Sk
Adults 20,- Sk



Watermill in Bohunice

The water mill in Bohunice is an exhibit of the Tekovian Museum where visitors can see how the millers craft was made in the past. The mill settlement of the miller Pavol Turcan is situated by Sikenica brook about 2 km from the northern part of Bohunice village. It is a type of water mill with a mill wheel on an upper drive.

Contact:
Phone: 036/6312 112
Fax: 036/6312 866
e-mail: tm@nextra.sk



Opening hours:
May - September
Mon, Thu, Sat, Sun: 9,00 – 16,00
For organized groups possible to arrange individual admitance
Limited admittance for handicapped persnons (wheelchair)

Services: presentations, readings, lecturers, souvenir sale

Entry fee:
Children, youth, soldiers, pensioners and handicapped 10,- Sk
Adults 20,- Sk



The Memorial room of Franz Schubert 
                                                                                                                   
The Memorial room was opended to the public in 1978. It is situated in sc. Owl chateau, where the famous composer Franz Schubert was engaged as a music teacher during his visits to the Eszterhazy family in 1818 and 1824. The documents and furniture exposition records the work of this world famous composer in Zeliezovce.

Contact:
Phone: 036/6312 112
Fax: 036/6312 866
e-mail: tm@nextra.sk

Opening hours:
May – September
Wed: 9,00 – 17.00
Sun: 12.00 – 17.00
For organized groups possible to arrange individual admittance
Limited admittance for handicapped persons (wheelchair)

Services: presentations, readings, lecturers, souvenir sale

Entry fee:
Children, youth, soldiers, pensioners and handicapped 10,- Sk
Adults 20,- Sk


 

date: 2019-07-21

Name day of: Daniel

Detailed calendar

In case of any questions, you can contact...
e-mail: pr@levice.sk

Fax: +42136/6306901

Municipality Office
Mestsky urad
Nam. hrdinov 1
934 01 Levice
Slovakia/ Europe

contacts

adults and children:
Mo-Fri 15,30 p.m. - 7,00 a.m.
weekends and holidays - nonstop

dental:
Mo-Fri 16,00 - 19,00
weekends 8,00 - 13,00

webygroup
Slovenská verzia
Deutch version
Magyar verzió
2019-07-21
HomepageHomepage